Commercial maintenance programmes for your peace of mind
A well-maintained property portfolio is a hugely important part of any business entity’s assets. Organising property maintenance on a piecemeal, as-needed-where-needed basis can be inefficient, costly and time consuming.
Dixon and Dixon can create a tailor-made paint and general maintenance programme for any public or commercial organisation, large or small. All of your repair and maintenance needs are bundled together in one convenient, straightforward contract. Little input is required from you, freeing you up for more important business, and Dixon and Dixon undertake the work with minimal disruption to your organisation’s activities.
Trustworthy and thorough maintenance management
Dixon and Dixon provide comprehensive, detailed Paint Maintenance and General Maintenance programmes. Detailed budgeting is provided, including forward financial planning. Dixon and Dixon are skilled and trusted project managers and manage the programme of work from start to finish.
You’re kept informed at all times during the programme. Annual surveys and reports for a ten year period are included at no cost. All work is guaranteed in conjunction with our manufacturers.
With 28 years’ experience in the Christchurch market, Dixon and Dixon have developed a reputation for honesty, integrity and superior service – a reputation that is reflected in every job they take on. Join our long list of satisfied clients – contact Dixon and Dixon today for more details and a free maintenance service programme estimate.
Why is a maintenance programme important?
- A long term preventative maintenance programme will sustain the professional presentation of your properties, keeping you looking sharp for clients and customers.
- Dixon and Dixon’s annual inspection and reporting catches potential building issues before they lead to permanent damage, saving you money.
- New Zealand’s high UV levels and other environmental conditions including sea air can wreak havoc on painted surfaces. Preventative maintenance extends the life of your paint work and protects your investment.
Not just paint – a range of services available
In addition to comprehensive long-term paint maintenance, Dixon and Dixon offer a range of building maintenance and repair services:
- Carpentry and building services
- Electrical and plumbing repairs and maintenance
- Floor coverings (carpet/vinyl/tiles)
- Floor sanding and polyurethane
- Gib stopping and plastering
- Wallpaper stripping and hanging
Effective monitoring and maintenance of your building stock goes beyond paint. Dixon and Dixon can monitor your buildings’ general condition, alert you to potential issues and perform preventative maintenance and repairs, potentially saving you plenty in the long term.
Who can benefit from a Paint and General Maintenance Programme?
Any organisation large or small can benefit from a Dixon and Dixon maintenance programme featuring quality painting services and building maintenance.
Dixon and Dixon have worked with a range of Canterbury organisations including:
- Educational: kindergarten and ECE centres, schools and universities;
- Commercial: offices, retail complexes, rest homes and property managers;
- Public: health board facilities and hospitals, correctional facilities.
All Dixon and Dixon employees are periodically police vetted for your peace of mind in facilities where security and safety are a priority, including schools, early childhood education centres and kindergartens.
Get a maintenance programme tailored for your needs
Contact Dixon and Dixon today for a no-obligation consultation. Our maintenance programmes are tailored to your goals, priorities and budget.